Jill practices out of ArentFox Schiff's New York office at 1185 Avenue of the Americas.
Jill is skilled at negotiating complex agreements to control risk and participates in joint defense initiatives that shape mass tort litigation dockets.
Jill was a lead member of a team of lawyers that represented The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in property damage and business loss litigation arising from the collapse of 7 World Trade Center, and in 10,000 lawsuits by first responders arising out of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center.
- Participated in litigation of high stakes property damage and business loss litigation through all phases of pretrial proceedings, including working with scientific and technical experts and drafting numerous dispositive motions.
- Member of team that represented The Port Authority of New and New Jersey in World Trade Center disaster site litigation arising out of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- Participates in the New York City asbestos litigation coordinated joint defense group, which assumes the lead role in negotiations with the court and the plaintiffs’ bar in all litigation management efforts.
- Represents manufacturers of consumer products in product liability cases across the country.
- Represents manufacturer of agricultural and construction equipment in product liability litigation in various jurisdictions.
- Conducted internal investigations for companies and individuals under investigation by the state and federal government.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
- New York Women’s Edition Rising Star, Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers (2015, 2017)
- New York Metro Rising Star, New York Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters (2014-2016)
Volunteer teacher for Legal Rights Education Program at the Cook County Juvenile Detention Center.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York Bar
- Illinois Bar
- New Jersey Bar
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York
Loyola University Chicago School of Law, JD, Dean's List, 2006Universidad de Palermo Institute in International Law, 2004University of Wisconsin-Madison, BA, 1999