Kristin concentrates her practice in all aspects of commercial real estate finance and development.
Kristin represents lenders, investors, and developers in financings, debt restructurings, acquisitions and sales, joint venture arrangements, and other investment mechanisms related to market-rate and affordable multifamily housing, office, retail, hotel, condominium, and mixed-use development and redevelopment projects nationwide.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
- Moderator, "The Amazon Effect: Amazon HQ2’s Effect on Real Estate and Housing in the D.C. Metro," ABA RPTE National CLE Conference, May 12, 2023
- Moderator, "Greening Your Practice - Developments and Opportunities in Sustainable Real Estate" ABA RPTE National CLE Conference, May 11, 2023
- Moderator, “Role of Affordable Housing Programs in The Biden Administration’s Social Safety Net Legislation,” ABA RPTE National CLE Conference, April 27, 2022
Changing the Face of Urban America: Assessing the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit, 102 VA. L. REV. ONLINE 48, 2016
Boards, Memberships & Certifications
- ULI Washington, Women’s Leadership Initiative, Steering Committee Member and Circles Chair
- Chair, Affordable Housing Committee, ABA Section of Real Property, Trust & Estate Law
- Chair, Easements, Restrictions, and Covenants Committee, ABA Section of Real Property, Trust & Estate Law
- ULI Washington Leadership Awards Planning Committee
- Co-Chair, DCBIA Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- CREW DC Programs Committee
- NAIOP Capital Markets Committee
Kristin previously practiced in the Real Estate groups of other international law firms. She has a background in affordable housing finance and policy, and prior training as an urban planner.
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York Bar
University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, JD, Howard & Irene Levine Distinguished Fellow, UCLA Ziman Center for Real EstateColumbia University Graduate School of Architecture, Planning & Preservation, MS, Urban Planning/MSWUniversity of Chicago, AB, with Honors