Kristin represents lenders, investors, and developers in financings, debt restructurings, acquisitions and sales, joint venture arrangements, and other investment mechanisms related to market-rate and affordable multifamily housing, office, retail, hotel, condominium, and mixed-use development and redevelopment projects nationwide.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
- “Role of Affordable Housing Programs in The Biden Administration’s Social Safety Net Legislation,” ABA RPTE National CLE Conference, Dallas, Texas (Apr. 27, 2022)
- Changing the Face of Urban America: Assessing the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit, 102 VA. L. REV. ONLINE 48 (2016)
Boards, Memberships & Certifications
- ULI Washington, Women’s Leadership Initiative, Steering Committee Member and Circles Co-Chair
- Chair, Affordable Housing Committee, ABA Section of Real Property, Trust & Estate Law
- Chair, Easements, Restrictions, and Covenants Committee, ABA Section of Real Property, Trust & Estate Law
- DCBIA Housing Committee
- CREW DC Programs Committee
Kristin previously practiced in the Real Estate groups of other international law firms. She has a background in affordable housing finance and policy, and prior training as an urban planner.
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York Bar
University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, JD, Howard & Irene Levine Distinguished Fellow, UCLA Ziman Center for Real EstateColumbia University Graduate School of Architecture, Planning & Preservation, MS, Urban Planning/MSWUniversity of Chicago, AB, with Honors