Arent Fox Names 2015 Diversity Scholarship Recipients
The Diversity Scholarship Program started in 2006 and these recipients mark the 10th anniversary for the firm’s annual financial award to three students who demonstrate a commitment to practicing law at the highest level. To read more about the program, click here.
The recipients of our 10th annual scholarship are:
- Karoline Nunez, George Washington University Law School. Karoline will work as a summer associate in the Washington, DC office.
- Simone Park, Fordham University School of Law. Simone will work as a summer associate in New York.
- David Yearwood, Fordham University School of Law. David will work as a summer associate in Los Angeles.
Arent Fox also recognizes the following finalists:
- Jay Jimenez, UC Hastings College of the Law.
- Brittany McGill, William & Mary School of Law.
- Caroline Tunca, Washington University School of Law.
- Nicholas Wallace,University of Michigan Law School.
The Arent Fox Diversity Scholarship recipients and finalists will be officially recognized at a luncheon this summer at the firm’s offices in Los Angeles, New York, and Washington, DC.
The selection process for the Arent Fox Diversity Scholarship is very competitive. This year’s recipients and finalists were selected from a national pool of applicants and underwent a rigorous interview process. Congratulations to all the recipients and finalists.