ArentFox Schiff Announces 2023 Diversity Scholarship Recipients
Since 2006, the firm has annually awarded diversity scholarships to promising law students. The Diversity Scholarship is part of the firm’s broader efforts to recruit, retain, and promote diverse attorneys and ensure that firm resources are dedicated to their training, mentoring, and business development.
The following students demonstrated a commitment to learning and practicing law at the highest level:
- Nardeen Billan (New England School of Law) – BOS Office
- Denny Peixoto (Penn State Law) – DC Office
- Jared Ahmed (George Washington University Law School) – LA Office
- Paola Bayron (Boston College Law School) – NY Office
- Phillip Agee (University of California, Hastings College of the Law) – SF Office
“At ArentFox Schiff, we are committed to empowering our next generation of lawyers and are proud to welcome our new group of Diversity Scholars. On behalf of the firm, I would like to congratulate Nardeen, Denny, Jared, Paola, and Phillip. These students have demonstrated excellence in and out of the classroom, as well as dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we are thrilled to have them join the firm.”
- Alison Bygrave Director of Diversity & Inclusion
The Diversity Scholarship will be paid in two installments: $10,000 during the student’s second-year summer and another $10,000 paid when the student returns to ArentFox Schiff as an associate after graduation.