Christine has broad experience in all aspects of real estate law including commercial acquisitions and dispositions, financing, leasing, and development of mixed use, residential, office, and industrial properties. Christine advises on land use and permitting matters and has represented clients before municipal and state boards throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Christine’s background also involves counseling clients in the hospitality industry.
Prior to joining ArentFox Schiff, Christine was a real estate associate at a law firm in Providence, RI and was a Chamber Law Clerk to the Honorable Maureen McKenna Goldberg of the Rhode Island Supreme Court and a Judicial Law Clerk in the Rhode Island Superior Court.
- Represented national real estate investment company in a $300,000,000 loan refinance secured by commercial real estate.
- Represented lender in connection with a $32,000,000 loan secured by multiple senior living facilities.
- Represented lender in connection with a $43,000,000 construction loan secured by commercial real estate.
- Represented nonprofit organization in the acquisition and permitting of a commercial property in Cambridge, MA.
- Represented seller in the in connection with the sale of a 144 bed skilled nursing facility.
- Representing one of the nation’s largest physical therapy networks, handling all real estate and leasing matters for over 400 therapy clinics across the United States.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
- Christine was included in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021, 2022
- Christine was named a Rhode Island Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2021
Life Beyond the Law
Christine is actively involved in her community and sits on various nonprofit boards as well as Rhode Island’s Narragansett Bay Commission.