Johnathan C. Duncan
Johnathan has a broad range of experience assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, corporate governance issues, and the preparation of 1933 and 1934 Act filings.
Johnathan is part of ArentFox Schiff’s China Practice and his representative clients span a wide range of industries and sectors.
- Advising companies on mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising companies on financing transactions.
- Serving as outside securities counsel to several public companies.
- Advising public companies regarding SEC regulations and corporate governance matters.
- Representing public company clients in IPOs and follow-on public offerings of securities.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York Bar
- New Jersey Bar
State University of New York Buffalo Law School, JD, Buffalo Law Review, Electronic Systems Editor, Buffalo Public Interest Law, Program Fellow (1999), 2002University at Buffalo School of Management, MBA, 2002Adelphi University, BA, 1998