Kevin C. Knohl
Kevin C. Knohl regularly represents financial institutions and institutional investors — including funds — in a wide variety of financing matters.
Leveraging his understanding of client business issues and concerns and legal insights, Kevin seeks to achieve optimal results for clients engaged in complex financial transactions.
Kevin collaborates with clients to provide strategically appropriate, cost-effective solutions that address even their most intricate business issues.
- Senior secured and unsecured financings
- Private placements
- Syndicated credit facility financings
- Mezzanine financings
- Subordinated debt financings (including term loan B financings)
- Cross-border financings
- Leveraged leases
- Synthetic leases
- Other structured financings
- Work-outs and restructurings of financings
- DIP Loan Agreements
- Kevin has also represented corporations in financing matters, including real estate investment trusts (REITs) and the lessee and lessee guarantor in a leveraged lease financing of an information delivery system.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
- Illinois Leading Lawyer, Law Bulletin's Illinois Leading Lawyers Network (2015-2021)
Boards, Memberships & Certifications
- American College of Investment Counsel, Fellow
Bar & Court Admissions
- Illinois Bar
University of Michigan Law School, JD, cum laude, 1998Wake Forest University, BA, cum laude, Phi Alpha Theta, 1995