William A. Goldman
Will advises clients in all aspects of commercial real estate.
Will practices out of ArentFox Schiff's New York office at 1301 Avenue of the Americas.
Will represents buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, landlords and tenants. His acquisition and sale experience includes office, multifamily and retail buildings throughout the country. He also focuses on financing transactions, including acquisition financing, refinancing, construction financing and mezzanine financing.
Will excels at providing first-rate legal services while keeping each client’s specific set of business goals in mind. Never losing sight of a client’s business interests is a key consideration in every transaction in which he participates.
- Represented the lender of a $92,000,000 construction loan for a 400 unit apartment complex in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Represented the lender of a mortgage loan of $136,000,000 and a mezzanine loan of $14,000,000 for a 576-unit luxury residential building in the Financial District neighborhood of Manhattan.
- Represented the lender of a $112,000,000 mortgage loan for a warehouse and distribution center in Greenwood, Indiana.
- Represented the lender of a $122,000,000 construction loan for a 450-unit luxury residential complex in Westchester, New York.
- Represented a buyer in its acquisition of an $82,000,000 retail building in Las Vegas with mortgage and mezzanine financing, subsequent leasing of the building, and subsequent refinancing of the building.
- Represented a real estate company in its acquisition, financing, leasing, and subsequent sale of multiple retail condominiums in New York City.
- Represented the buyer in the assignment of contract, purchase, and financing of a $60,000,000 New York City office building.
- Represented a real estate company in its acquisition and financing of two office buildings in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, subsequent leasing, and subsequent refinancing of the buildings.
- Represented a real estate company in its sale of air rights of a New York City building.
- Represented an investor with its participation in a $140,000,000 acquisition and financing of a Las Vegas shopping center.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
- "Did ResQNet Settle the Question? The Use of Settlement Agreements in Calculating Patent Damages," (co-author) Patent Litigation 2011, Practising Law Institute (Sep. 2011)
- New York Metro Rising Star, New York Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters (2015-2020)
Boards, Memberships & Certifications
- New York State Bar Association
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York Bar
Harvard Law School, JD, 2012Brooklyn College, BS, summa cum laude, 2009