Podcast: 10 Minutes for Small Firms and Nonprofits to Better Manage Contracts
In this podcast, Brian Schneider and Megan Daily discuss frequently asked questions from small businesses and nonprofits about contract management.
During this 10-minute podcast, Brian and Megan cover:
- Do you always need a contract for everything a contractor does?
- Do you need a lawyer to look over all your contracts?
- Common mistakes organizations make when negotiating contracts
- The importance of negotiating legal terms
- How to store, track, and manage contracts
- Related Industries
- Related Practices