Financings include academic, administrative, housing, recreational and other campus buildings and improvements, as well as working capital. Transactions include public offerings, limited public offerings, private placements, and direct purchases.
Higher Education Bond Finance Transactions
- Bard College
- Cooper Union
- Georgetown University
- Long Island University
- Naropa University
- New York Law School
- Trinity College
- Washington Center for Academic Internships and Seminars
- Institute for World Politics
- Numerous restructurings for Colleges and Universities
Independent School Bond Finance Transactions
- Sidwell Friends
- Edmund Burke School
- National Cathedral School
- Riverdale Country School
- The Bullis School
- The Field School, Inc.
- The French International School
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School
- St. John’s College High School
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Day School, Inc.
- Washington Christian Academy
Charter School Bond Finance Transactions
- KIPP DC
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School
- Friends of Hatikvah (Hatikvah International Academy Charter School)
- Friends of Hebrew Public Borrower LLC (Hebrew Language Academy 2 Charter School)
- Latin American Montessori Bilingual Public Charter School
- Washington Math, Science and Technology Public Charter School
ArentFox Schiff represents nonprofit intermediaries, underwriters, and financial institutions involved in student housing transactions for public and private colleges.
We represent mutual funds, bond purchasers, and bond trustees in workouts and restructurings of student housing transactions, with a particular emphasis on achieving off-balance sheet treatment for the sponsors.