ArentFox Schiff attorneys have substantial experience with the NCAA and university athletics.
- Mountain West Conference/Boise State: Representation of the Mountain West Conference and Boise State University in connection with a wide variety of issues relating to the Bowl Championship Series.
- College Basketball: Representation of an arena operator in connection with the hosting of the following events:
- Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association Basketball Tournament (men’s and women’s divisions)
- Atlantic Coast Conference Men’s Basketball Tournament
- NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship, East Regional
- Sugar Bowl: Representation of the Sugar Bowl in its negotiations with USF&G as its initial title sponsor and with subsequent title sponsors, Nokia and Allstate, and with sponsors of other Sugar Bowl events.
- Sugar Bowl: Representation of the Sugar Bowl in connection with the negotiations with the College Football Playoff, the Southeastern Conference, and The Big-12 Conference for the rights to the Semifinals of the College Football Playoff and the Conferences’ annual Bowl games; handle all related agreements from negotiation to implementation.
- Pac-10 Properties: Representation of Pac-10 Properties (currently Pac-12) in its negotiations with AEG for the hosting of its inaugural, season ending basketball championship at Staples Center.