Since joining ArentFox Schiff, Dan has advised and represented a broad scope of clientele whose industries include trade, foreign policy, energy, health care, transportation, and technology. As a member of the Government Relations practice, Dan represents both foreign governments as a registered foreign principal under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) and domestic stakeholders under the Lobbying Disclosure Act (LDA). He regularly advises clients on legislative strategy and shares insights from the Hill that help clients achieve their policy and business goals.
*Dan is not a member of the legal practice.
- Actively provides federal guidance to a nationwide advocacy organization supporting the interests of independent pharmacists. Dan’s work has helped elevate the association in the eyes of policymakers while affording the client opportunities to provide salient stakeholder input on relevant legislation.
- Advises Africa South Business Group (ASBG), a nonprofit consortium of private sector companies in Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and South Africa, on US trade policy and leads the consortium’s federal advocacy.
- Represents and provides government relations guidance to the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq (KRG).
- Guides a major stakeholder in the aviation industry through a critical legislative period, the 2023 Federal Aviation Administration’s reauthorization.
- Participates in an industry-defining best practices initiative conducting oversight in the health care supply chain, HGPII.
- Supports and advises numerous businesses and nonprofits on grantmaking opportunities and appropriations strategy.
Dan previously served in the office of a senior Appropriator on Capitol Hill. He worked both in the district office and in the Capitol office during and after his collegiate education in Washington, DC. He was the primary point of contact in DC for constituent services. He oversaw the Congressman’s DC office internship program while pitching in on various appropriations portfolios.
The George Washington University, BA