#DEATH tweet - A Well-Lived Life through 140 Perspectives on Death and Its Teachings (Book 01)
When I think about all the times Tim and I have strategized about law and politics, he never told me he knew so damn much about life. He walks his talk.
Foreword by Willie L. Brown Jr., former Mayor of San Francisco (1996–2004) and Speaker of the California Assembly (1980–1995); Author of ‘Basic Brown: My Life and Our Times.’
Birth and death bracket an extraordinary opportunity to live a life filled with purpose, meaning, balance, and happiness. Death is inevitable, and an essential consideration for a well-lived life.
Other Methods of Getting "#DEATHtweet:"
Get the eBook, free of charge (normally $11.95):
- Click here to go to the ebook website.
- Click the “Buy Now” button for "eBook (pdf)."
- The Shopping Cart page appears. Type luceforward in the "Coupon code" field, then click “Apply.”
- Note the price adjusts from $11.95 to $0.00. Click "Check-Out."
- Next screen: Fill out required fields, then click "Submit Order."
- Final screen: Access eBook from PDF link.
Get the iPhone THINKaha App:
- Install the THINKaha iPhone app and open.
- Click "Books."
- Click "More e-books."
- Even though you'll click "Buy," #DEATHtweet is free for a limited time!
- The book appears on the "Select Books" list. Tap the button next to the title so you see the red and white checkmark. Tap the "THINKaha" back navigation button.
Each tweet is displayed. Use the "Prev," "Next" and "Surprise me" buttons to read each tweet.
Purchase from Amazon.com:
Click here to buy the paperback or Kindle edition.
To find more information about Tosta, his book or to schedule him for a seminar, please visit http://www.coachingcounsel.com/.
About Happy About®:
Happy About® books educate, entertain and evoke. You will quickly gain wisdom with our smaller, compact, high-impact books. Visit Happy About at http://happyabout.com/ http://42rules.com/ and http://thinkaha.com/ for more info. For quantity discounts, please contact the publisher, Mitchell Levy at email@example.com or 408.257.3000. If you want to explore publishing a nonfiction business book, we don't need a long book proposal. Please, contact the publisher and ask for the "6 questions" or visit http://happyabout.info/contribute.php.
- Related Industries