Webinar: The Crisis in the Labor Market What Do We Do Now?
Date & Time
March 8, 2022 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Add to Calendar Disabled
Join us for the second webinar in our series on March 8 at 12pm ET/9am PT led by moderators ArentFox Schiff Labor and Employment Partner Darrell Gay and Jay Jamrog, Co-Founder and Futurist, i4cp, who will be joined by special guests Oris Stuart, Executive Vice President, Chief People & Inclusion Officer, National Basketball Association, Reginald Odom, Senior Vice President, Chief People Officer, HSS | Hospital for Special Surgery and Etienne Vazquez, Head of Entry Level Business Recruitment, Americas, Bloomberg, LP.
Webinar 2: The Crisis in the Labor Market – What Do We Do Now?
Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Webinar: 12:00 PM ET | 9:00 AM PT
We will discuss:
- What are some of the more innovative approaches to find talent?
- Are companies re-evaluating their brand, positions descriptions and job requirements to find talent?
- How are companies dealing with workplace displacement?
- Are companies incorporating a flexible work schedule or other incentives to hire and retain employees?
- How does recruiting for blue-collar and white-collar workers differ?
- What are some of the DE&I challenges in this environment?
- Related Practices