Tiffany O. Yadegar
Tiffany represents clients in various industries, including food and beverage, cannabis, fashion, and automotive, in a wide variety of commercial transactions, including corporate structuring, finance, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, corporate compliance, real estate, sponsorships, and general corporate law. Tiffany’s clients include international corporations, food and beverage companies, auto industry companies, cannabis companies, select startups, and prominent individuals. Tiffany provides effective counsel throughout a company’s business life cycle, from formation through operations, expansion, and eventual sale. She has also represented clients in all aspects of business entity formation and management, including the preparation of operating and shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements, and stock repurchase agreements.
Tiffany represents clients in the acquisitions and sales of commercial and residential real properties by conducting due diligence, reviewing title and survey, and preparing closing documents. She participates in the financing of real property transactions including drafting and reviewing promissory notes, deeds of trusts, and pledge agreements.
Tiffany’s representative matters include the consummation of the following transactions:
Food and Beverage Industry
- Assisting a national restaurant chain operator in managing its real estate portfolio in California and Nevada.
- Associate advising Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation on a series of transactions through which Krispy Kreme acquired the franchise rights, operating assets, equipment, personal property, rights, good-will, and business of 73 Krispy Kreme stores located in Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Carolina, Texas, and Wisconsin. Tiffany advised on all aspects of the asset purchase transaction, including due diligence, drafting of the transaction documents, handling the associated real estate matters, and the closing of the asset purchase transaction.
- Associate advising W.K.S. Krispy Kreme, LLC, a subsidiary of Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation on a recently closed transaction through which W.K.S. Krispy Kreme acquired the franchise rights, operating assets, equipment, personal property, rights, goodwill, and business of 7 Krispy Kreme stores located in Northern California. Tiffany advised on all aspects of the transaction, including due diligence, drafting of the transaction documents, employment issues, and the associated real estate matters.
- Associate advising Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation on a joint venture transaction through which the company acquired a controlling interest in 31 stores, located in seven Western and Mid-Western states.
- Associate advising Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation on a joint venture transaction through which the company acquired a controlling interest in 10 stores located throughout Ontario and Quebec.
- Associate advising a private family office of a celebrity, in a minority investment in the company behind the leading vape brand in California and Nevada.
- Associate in a complex vertical integration of Shryne Group, Inc. to create one of the largest cannabis holding companies in California.
- Associate advising a cannabis client in the acquisition of two commercial real properties totaling approximately $33,000,000 in Orion, Michigan.
- Associate in negotiating two long-term leases with options to purchase for a client’s automobile dealerships in North Hollywood and Fontana, California.
- Associate in advising a large Canada-based automotive dealership group in its acquisition of five dealerships from a regional automotive group. Tiffany assisted on the financing and leasing of the dealerships' real properties. A press release describing the transaction can be read here.
- Associate in advising a Canadian dealership group on its acquisition of the Santa Monica, CA Ford, and Lincoln dealerships, expanding the dealership group’s presence from Canada into the United States.
- Associate in advising a national dealer group in its acquisition of the real property underlying its first Texas car dealership, in advance of the client’s aggressive year-end closing target.
- Lead Associate in advising a financial service solutions company in its international acquisition of a high-performance BPO organization in an expansion of its contact center and servicing business. A press release describing the transaction can be read here.
- Associate in advising a privately held company in San Diego, CA dedicated to developing monoclonal antibody-based products that address unmet needs in infectious diseases and reproductive health, in a Series A Preferred Stock equity financing round and new strategic partnership with a leading developer of new biological treatments derived from a plant-based production system. A press release describing the transaction can be read here.
- Associate in advising an assignee for the benefit of creditors in connection with all aspects of the ABC, asset purchase transaction, and post-closing matters.
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, member (2021-present)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, member (2019-present)
Prior to joining ArentFox Schiff, Tiffany served as a judicial extern to the Hon. Martin R. Barash of the US Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California.
Life Beyond the Law
Tiffany is conversational in Farsi. In her free time, she enjoys playing tennis, traveling, scuba diving, and volunteering at several nonprofits.
Bar & Court Admissions
- California Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California
University of Southern California Gould School of Law, JD, 2019University of Southern California Leventhal School of Accounting, MBT, 2019University of Southern California, BA, 2016