World Trademark Review Names ArentFox Schiff Among Best Firms in the World
As part of its annual rankings, WTR noted that ArentFox Schiff’s Trademark team is “esteemed by the entire US and global trademark community.”
WTR named eight ArentFox Schiff attorneys among the best lawyers in the country: Anthony V. Lupo, Cristina A. Carvalho, Elizabeth Cohen, Ricardo Fischer, Michael A. Grow, Marylee Jenkins, Michelle Mancino Marsh, and Christopher Norton.
DC Trademark Team
- Anthony Lupo is a “creative, responsive, driven and visionary lawyer who gets results for his clients that make good business sense.”
- Cristina Carvalho “has refined strategic instincts that help her navigate complex issues in emerging markets.”
- Ricard Fischer provides strong leadership as “a practitioner with incredibly rich international trademark law insight and excellent connections abroad – especially in Latin America, where he has previously practiced.”
- Michael Grow is a “force in litigation,” with one source confiding, “If I had a case of my own, I would take it to him – he’s superb!”
- Christopher Norton “has done much to shape the firm’s efficient, cost-effective and collaborative approach to international portfolio management.”
WTR reported that each of its honorees in New York – Elizabeth Cohen, Marylee Jenkins, and Michelle Mancino Marsh – “stand out for their cultivated expertise in the media and entertainment, fashion and retail, consumer products, and food and beverages industries, which they leverage to tailor solutions according to business need.”
New York Trademark Team
- Elizabeth Cohen “easily gets to grips with large portfolios and optimizes their management and development to put clients in a strong competitive position.”
- Marylee Jenkins “navigates the digital domain with a steady compass.”
- Michelle Marsh “implements designer strategies for designer brands and is an authority on fashion and retail issues.”
ArentFox Schiff features one of the most highly regarded Trademark groups in the country, providing clients with a full range of services, including litigation, prosecution, licensing, and transactional work. The firm is known for developing brand selection strategies; analyzing and assessing brand adoption risks; protecting new brands; formulating consistent trademark usage standards; and protecting marks against infringement, dilution, and misuse. The group is specifically recognized for its focus on media and entertainment; fashion and retail; food and beverage; and international work.