Bryce W. Donohue
Bryce regularly counsels clients ranging in size from entrepreneurs to emerging growth companies to large family owned and privately held companies on a broad range of general corporate and business planning matters including entity formation and structuring, corporate governance, debt and equity financing, complex commercial transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
Bryce also represents investors, entrepreneurs, and emerging companies across a multitude of industries and sectors in Convertible Note, SAFE, Series Seed, A and B Financings, and other forms of equity and debt financing. Bryce was previously an attorney at Posternak Blankstein & Lund LLP.
- Represented multiple companies across industries in over $100M Convertible Note, Series Seed, and Series A Preferred Stock equity financing rounds.
- Represented Venture Capital Investors in over $100M worth of equity and debt-based investments in early stage companies.
- Represented lead institutional investor in $25M equity investment in New York based private aviation company as part of a $125M Series B financing round.
- Represented buyer in $19M asset acquisition of California based digital advertising company.
- Represented marine robotics company in $27M sale to a publicly traded technology company.
- Represented advertising company in a $15M merger with a competitor.
- Represented a green energy company in $40M stock sale to a French energy company.
- Represented a data security company in a $12M sale to a German data security company.
- Represented borrower in a corporate restructuring and refinancing of $135M credit facility.
- Represented nursing home group in a corporate restructuring and refinancing of $4M credit facility.
- Advised multiple start-up and emerging companies on all aspects of formation, governance, restructuring and financing.
- Represented multiple buyers and sellers in acquisitions and sales of business with a purchase price of less than $4M.
Memberships & Boards
- MassChallenge, Mentor
- Young Presidents Organization Next Generation Forum, Member
- Boston College Alumni Association
Awards & Recognition
- Bryce was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2012
Life Beyond the Law
Bryce enjoys exploring New England with his camera and is an avid skier and runner.
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
- Massachusetts Bar
Boston College, BA, 2008University of Maryland School of Law, JD, cum laude, Executive Board of the Journal of Business and Technology Law, 2011
- Maryland Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2012