Arent Fox Advises Owl Ventures in Funding Investments With Stash, Greenlight, and Welcome Tech
“These innovative mission-driven companies enhance financial education for kids, immigrant populations and others. We are happy that we could help Owl Ventures make these additions to their portfolio, while furthering educational technology in the FinTech space.”
– Thomas S. Brennan, Partner
- Stash, a personal finance app that helps make investing easy and affordable for millions of Americans, closed a $125 million Series G funding. Starting at just $1 a month, Stash’s subscription plans are designed to help anyone build wealth, hit financial goals, and invest in themselves.
- Greenlight Financial Technology, a FinTech company on a mission to help parents raise financially-smart kids, closed a $260 million Series D funding. Greenlight is easier and more flexible than cash, with parental controls that allow families to manage exactly where, and how much their kids can spend.
- Welcome Tech closed a $35 million Series B financing round, bringing their total funding to date to $50 million. The funds will expand their growing lineup of financial services to include a debit card and bilingual mobile app, and scale a monthly subscription offering that provides users access to critical, yet highly discounted, resources.
About Owl Ventures
- A global leader in education technology investing, Owl Ventures partners with transformative companies and invests in the world’s leading education technology companies.
- As the world's largest venture capital firm focused on the education technology market, Owl Ventures has over $1.2 billion in assets under management.