Cameron advises on a range of trust and estate related matters, ensuring estate plans appropriately reflect family dynamics and unique assets. She enjoys distilling complex concepts to discuss and illustrate planning opportunities with clients.
She brings an empathetic approach to her practice and an ability to understand her families’ interpersonal relationships. She strives to holistically capture the family dynamic and develop plans that reflect the family’s values and achieve the family’s financial, charitable, legacy and personal goals.
Cameron also works with exempt organizations to help them obtain tax-exempt status and achieve their mission goals in compliance with their tax-exempt status.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
- “Tax Aspects of Fiduciary Litigation - Litigating Disputed Estates, Trusts, Guardianships, and Charitable Bequests,” (co-author) Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (2023)
- “Chapter 8 - Litigating Disputed Estates, Trusts, Guardianships, and Charitable Bequests,” (co-author) Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (2020)
- “Installment Land Contracts & Low-Income Homebuyers in Chicago: A Call for Legislative Reform,” 67 DePaul L. Rev. (2018)
Cameron was a Public Interest Law Initiative Fellow with the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois.
Boards, Memberships & Certifications
- American Bar Association
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago
- American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois, The Next Generation Society