ArentFox Schiff represents hospitality clients in a wide variety of complex and commercial litigation matters, including class actions, franchise suits, vicarious liability claims, contract disputes, trademark protection, governmental inquiries and antitrust issues.
- Successful defense of franchisors and resort in lawsuits alleging vicarious liability claims arising out of incidents at franchised locations.
- Representation of hospitalities company in regulatory inquiries and related investigations.
- Representation of hospitality clients in multi-party antitrust lawsuits involving claims under the Sherman Act and related state statutes.
- Successful defense of timeshare companies in consumer class actions alleging statutory violations and common law claims.
- Representation of franchisors in trademark and contractual disputes with franchisees and regional sub-franchisors.
- Repeated summary judgments for franchisors in disputes involving licensing issues, management agreements, franchise performance and related notes.
For more information on the firm’s franchise litigation practice, please visit our Complex Litigation – Franchising page.