Our team of nationally recognized leasing attorneys provides a full range of capabilities and has extensive experience in representing landlords, investors, tenants, subtenants, end-users, and developers throughout the country in all types of leasing transactions, including office leases, headquarters leases, ground leases, and retail leases.
Our attorneys assist clients with particular leasing transactions including:
- Data centers
- Office, including headquarters
- Retail leasing
- Medical facilities
- Television studios
- Sports arenas
- Bank branches
- Senior living facilities
- Lodging and leisure properties
- Refrigerated warehouse spaces
- Educational and cultural facilities
- Mixed-use facilities
- District of Columbia Public Charter Schools, including KIPP DC, Capital City Public Charter School, Meridian Public Charter School, and Inspired Teaching Demonstration Public Charter School, in connection with long term ground leases of several decommissioned public school buildings from the District of Columbia.
- Anacostia Waterfront Corporation in the ground lease on which Nationals Stadium is located.
- BBC Worldwide Americas, the US arm of BBC Worldwide, in the lease of its headquarters space in New York City, and related construction contracts for renovations of the space.
- NASDAQ, Inc., in the leasing of offices throughout the world.
- Fannie Mae, as tenant, in the leases and lease amendments for space in regional centers throughout the United States.
- Mattone Group, LLC, as landlord, in numerous leases at its 250,000 square foot mixed-use complex in Jamaica, Queens, including a 15-screen cinema anchor tenant, the Gap, Old Navy, Walgreens, Bally Total Fitness, TJ Maxx, Qwik Park, and Central Parking.
- Retail Fashion Industry in connection with their retail and outlet lease portfolio throughout the United States, including the following brands: Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Brioni, Diesel, Lacoste and Yves Saint Laurent, among our many clients.
- Luxury Resorts & Hotels in lease negotiations in Florida, New York, Arizona, Washington, DC, California, and Puerto Rico for various gourmet restaurants and other retail tenants.