Examples of Shoshana’s work include:
- Advising clients on FDA regulatory framework for cosmetics, including new requirements under the Modernization of Cosmetics Regulation Act of 2022 (MoCRA)
- Counseling clients through government investigations related to potential health care fraud and abuse
- Providing guidance on potential FDA medical device classification of and applicable requirements for new and developing products
- Reviewing labeling and promotional materials for companies that market medical devices, dietary supplements, and drugs for compliance with FDA requirements
- Counseling on compliance with the federal Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and state laboratory licensing requirements
- Advising biotechnology clients on issues such as FDA monitoring and enforcement of EPA pesticide residue tolerances and USDA permitting for field tests of novel products
Before joining ArentFox Schiff, Shoshana clerked for the Honorable Joshua P. Kolar, United States Magistrate Judge, in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana. Prior to her clerkship, Shoshana was a staff attorney at the United States Department of Justice Consumer Protection Branch, where she focused on health fraud matters.
Life Beyond the Law
Shoshana enjoys theater, traveling, and spending time with her husband and their bossy French Bulldog.
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia Bar
- Illinois Bar
- New York Bar
Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris, France), LLM, 2014American University, Washington College of Law, JD, 2013Emory University, BA, 2010