Health Care Advisory & Strategic Transactions
Understanding Your Deal Requires a 360-Degree View
Getting a transaction done in an industry defined by dramatic change, extraordinary competition, and rising regulatory complexity, requires counsel that has the experience to help you identify obstacles and highlight opportunities.
Our strategy is simple: Maximize value, limit risk, and ensure compliance. To do that we provide comprehensive counseling on the legal, business, and regulatory matters associated with complex health care transactions.
Who We Help
- Senior living and long term care facilities
- Hospice and homecare agencies
- Lenders, Financers, and Operators
- Ambulatory surgery centers
How We Help
- Create and advise on new investment platforms
- Advise on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Assist with financing and loan documents
- Negotiate agreements, from term sheets to closing documents
- Deliver due diligence and identify regulatory risks
- Advise and assist on lending transactions, work-outs and bankruptcies
We Know Your Industry Inside and Out
Our team serves as the lead advisor for several investment funds, REITS, and operators and lenders on the acquisition, financing, lending, leasing, development, compliance, licensing, and enforcement work for senior living, long term care, and health care facilities.
We counsel clients on industry trends, opportunities, and obstacles. Our team has unique strength at the intersection of regulatory, transactional, and financing. We stand apart for our market-leading work on projects across the country.
Who We Helped This Year
- Advising a leading global investment bank in relation to the creation of a senior living platform
- Goldman Sachs
- Colony NorthStar
- Fundamental Long Term Care
- Fannie Mae
- Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Welltower Inc.
- Sunrise Senior Living
- Healthcare Trust Inc.
- Related Practices
- Related Industries