Partner and International Trade & Investment Practice Leader
International Trade & Investment
Smart In Your World
The world is shrinking. Borders are blurring. But opportunities are growing. Foreign investment is no longer exotic - just more complicated. We make the connections.
We advise clients on customs/import compliance, global trade policy, international trade litigation, export controls and sanctions, and international anti-corruption and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- International Trade Litigation
- Export Controls & Economic Sanctions
- Customs/Import Compliance
- International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
- Logistics & Transportation
- Canada-US Cross Border Business Affairs
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Forced Labor
- Global Trade Policy
- International Anti-Corruption & Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- OECD Complaint Process
Areas of Focus
In addition to leveraging the skills of the attorneys in our Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Washington offices, our International Trade & Investment group oversees a network of foreign correspondent counsel, upon which it routinely calls to assist clients in local matters in other countries.
- Related Practices
- Related Industries