Donald M. Bloch
Donald conducts a general real estate practice, representing owners and developers of retail, office and industrial properties in purchase, sale, financing, and leasing transactions. He also represents businesses engaged in manufacturing, retailing, and providing professional and business services. Donald was previously an attorney at Posternak Blankstein & Lund LLP.
- Represented seller of a shopping center.
- Represent client as both a purchaser and lessee of properties to be developed and operated as car wash facilities or gas station-convenience store locations.
- Represented landlords in the negotiation of long-term leases with national and local retailers and commercial office, warehouse, and R&D space users.
Memberships & Boards
- Harvard Law School Association of Massachusetts, Inc., Board Member and Secretary
- Mary Ann Morse Health Care Corp., Past Chairman and current Director
- 2Life Communities, Inc., Board Member
- Metrowest Jewish Day School, Inc., Past President and Director
- South Middlesex Association for Retarded Citizens, Past Member of the Advisory Board; Past Board Member
- Metrowest Mental Health Association, Past Board Member
- The United States Commission on Civil Rights, Past Member of the Massachusetts Advisory Committee to the Commission
Celebrating ArentFox Schiff’s Veterans: Donald Bloch on Going From Military Service to Client Service
After four years in ROTC at Bowdoin College, Donald earned his commission upon graduation and joined the US Army Reserve Artillery in 1960, starting his military career as a second lieutenant. While serving in this capacity, he obtained his law degree from Harvard Law School. Following the completion of his degree and a summer clerkship at a large Boston-based law firm, Donald was called to active duty.