Emilie has assisted on matters in the product liability and mass torts, class action, criminal, antitrust, and litigation practice areas.
She has jury trial experience, including preparing and examining witnesses in federal court. She has experience researching and drafting motions, pleadings, discovery requests, motions in limine, and appeals. Emilie is a thoughtful, diligent attorney who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve clients’ goals.
As a volunteer attorney with Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, Emilie represented pro bono clients in court in the areas of guardianship, insurance claims, and chancery matters.
Boards, Memberships & Certifications
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, Volunteer Attorney (2020)
- Public Interest Law Initiative Fellow (2020)
Bar & Court Admissions
- Illinois Bar
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- US District Court, District of Nebraska
Loyola University Chicago School of Law, JD, magna cum laude, 2020Macalester College, BA, cum laude, 2017