She has jury trial experience, including preparing and examining witnesses in federal court. She has experience researching and drafting motions, pleadings, discovery requests, motions in limine, and appeals. Emilie is a thoughtful, diligent attorney who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve clients’ goals.
As a volunteer attorney with Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, Emilie represented pro bono clients in court in the areas of guardianship, insurance claims, and chancery matters.
Boards, Memberships & Certifications
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, Volunteer Attorney (2020)
- Public Interest Law Initiative Fellow (2020)
Bar & Court Admissions
- Illinois Bar
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- US District Court, District of Nebraska
Loyola University Chicago School of Law, JD, magna cum laude, 2020Macalester College, BA, cum laude, 2017