Alexandra H. Navratil
Alexandra advises health care-related businesses and organizations, including those backed by private equity, on transactional/corporate, and regulatory matters including mergers, acquisitions, and other change of control transactions. She counsels clients on structuring matters, licensures, HIPAA and privacy, and other regulatory compliance matters.
- Co-Moderator “The Impact of Dobbs in Illinois,” Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys, Online (Sept. 22, 2022)
Boards, Memberships & Certifications
- Junior Board Member, Southside Center of Hope, Chicago, Illinois
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys, Communications and Publications Committee Co-Chair
- American Health Law Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
Life Beyond the Law
Outside of work, Alexandra enjoys maintaining a meditation practice, attending comedy shows, reading and learning about obscure topics (for example: Wojtek, the bear who served in Poland’s army during World War II), and traveling. Alexandra is conversant in Polish and Czech.
Bar & Court Admissions
- Illinois Bar
DePaul University College of Law, JD, Certificate in Healthcare Law, 2018DePaul University, MS, 2015Loyola University, MA, 2012Loyola University, BA, cum laude, 2010