Alyssa L. Gould
Alyssa’s practice is focused on the areas of general commercial real estate, finance, and business law. Alyssa represents investors, developers, lenders, and REITs in corporate counseling, joint ventures, mortgage and construction financing, individual and portfolio purchase and sale transactions, restructuring, development and leasing in various asset types from multifamily, commercial and mixed-use projects, and senior living facilities.
- Representation of a senior living facility client on the ground lease acquisition, development and construction financing of properties located in Newton, Massachusetts ($33M) and Redwood City, California ($42M), and on the fee simple acquisition, development and construction financing of properties located in Franklin Lakes ($37M) and Mountain Lakes ($33M), NJ.
- Representation of a real estate developer on the joint venture, ground lease, multi-tiered financing and development of a project creating 102-units of affordable housing with a preference for veterans located in Brighton, MA.
- Representation of a real estate investor on the joint venture, land acquisition, equity closing and loan arrangement to develop a 192-unit multifamily building in Sharon, MA.
- Representation of an agent lender on the tax-exempt bond financing of a 74-unit multifamily rental affordable housing facility in Boston's Dorchester and Roxbury neighborhoods.
- Representation of a landlord in office and retail commercial lease negotiations for various properties in Boston's financial district.