Frank R. Nguyen
Frank is an associate in the Corporate department.
Frank regularly advises clients ranging from entrepreneurs to large privately held companies to public companies on a broad range of general corporate and business planning matters including entity formation and structuring, corporate governance, equity financing, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Represented venture capital investors in equity and debt-based investments in emerging companies.
- Represented seller in a $30M equity sale and rollover to private equity buyer of a research laboratory.
- Represented a public company in its acquisitions of franchisee-owned stores.
- Represented multiple startup companies in Seed and Series A rounds.
- Represented a family office in its investment in a social and economic equity applicant in New-York cannabis industry.
- Represented buyers in the acquisition of automobile dealerships.
Prior to joining ArentFox Schiff, Frank was a judicial extern to the Honorable Nancy E. Zeltzer in the Superior Court of Orange County.
Life Beyond the Law
In his free time, Frank enjoys golfing, culinary arts, and instilling a life of spontaneity.
Bar & Court Admissions
- California Bar
University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, JDUniversity of California, Irvine, BA, With Honors