Michael E. Rubin
Mike acts as counsel and advisor to real estate owners, developers, financial organizations and management companies. His practice has involved him in multi-family properties, office properties and retail properties to name a few.
In addition to his real estate expertise, his practice includes advising corporate entities of all sizes from family, closely-held businesses to national companies. Mike's work includes advising and creating corporations including mergers, financing, acquisition, sales and transfers.
Mike's financing experience is both on the lender and borrower sides from traditional to non-traditional financing. Financing includes purchase money lending, construction lending, general corporate borrowings and refinancing.
Before joining ArentFox Schiff, Mike was a Partner at Posternak Blankstein & Lund LLP.
- Development and sale of commercial properties for Novaya and AIG.
- Development of multi-family projects.
- Purchase of Shopping Centers throughout the Northeast.
- Refinance of Burlington Shopping Center.
- Act as Outside General Counsel to Busa Bros. Liquor, Kagan Development, Sentinel Benefits, Charles George Trucking, Crystal Warehouse, Inc., among others.
- Massachusetts Association of Bank Counsel, Past President
- Board of Directors of Serenity Care
- Board of Directors for A + D Real Estate
- Project Youth, Board of Directors
- Lexington Montessori School, Past Trustee
- Lexington Babe Ruth, Board of Trustees, Past Member