Patricia is an associate in the labor and employment practice group. She has experience in practice areas such as litigation and trusts and estates.
Patricia's representative matters include the following:
- Representing over 4,000 Latino and African American teachers and former teachers in the Title VII racial employment discrimination class action against the New York City Board of Education.
- Performing due diligence reviews for estates, nonprofits, and other business entities seeking loans and review in financial litigation matters.
- Developing research memorandums and articles in various practice areas.
Pro Bono Work
- Representing various pro bono clients in immigration and guardianship matters.
Life Beyond the Law
Outside of work, Patricia enjoys playing volleyball, traveling, reading, and watching movies.
Bar & Court Admissions
- California Bar
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California
- US District Court, Northern District of California
Columbia Law School, JD, 2020Brown University, BA, 2015